Catholic Theater Booking and Sales
Battle Ground, WA (But the right candidate could work remotely!)
Saint Luke Productions, a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry, is looking for a high-energy, driven professional with strong business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and a desire to evangelize through booking live dramatic shows, tours and workshops.
- Are you driven to achieve, and always raising the bar to new levels?
- Do you face challenges with a smile, never losing your optimistic spirit?
- Do you want to combine your sales drive with your faith?
These are some of the qualities that will make you a terrific match for our small, close-knit creative and faith-centered team. We are a Catholic ministry, which for 40 years has been dedicated to renewing and evangelizing the culture through live theatre and the media. Please explore our website at http://www.stlukeproductions.com before applying.
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Base salary based on experience + uncapped commission.
EXPERIENCE: At least 1-2 years plus an Undergraduate Degree (or Associates + Experience)
Base salary based on experience + uncapped commission.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Planning tours for four different live productions, based on interest from different geographical regions.
• Generating a pipeline of sales opportunities through research, cold calls, emails, advertising, word of mouth and return customers, taking the sale from initial contact through contract signature.
• Communicating clearly and consistently with leads all through the sales process
• Working closely with the live dramas coordinator, who handles all the logistical aspects of the tours
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
• A passion for our mission
• The ability to meet or exceed monthly quotas
• Successful professional sales experience (including cold calling) and proven marketing abilities
• Degree in business, marketing or related field preferred; equivalent relevant work experience will be considered
• Expertise in enterprise cloud technology preferred, especially Salesforce
Competitive salary + uncapped commission with health, vision and dental insurance (Company pays 75% of premiums for employee and family) following 60 days of employment, as well as company paid vacation and holidays. Simple IRA match after one year of employment. Saint Luke Productions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE: https://stlukeproductions.com/employment
About the Employer
For 40 years, Saint Luke Productions has been producing professional live, film and DVD dramas on the scriptures and the lives of the saints. We are actively pursuing the new evangelization through the use of theater, television, radio, web, and social media. Please see www.stlukeproductions.com for more information.