Company: Saint Luke Productions
Location: Battle Ground, WA
Terms: Full-time mainly onsite, with potential for some remote work.
Experience: Entry Level
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Salary: $24.00 an hour
Saint Luke Productions, a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry, is looking for an enthusiastic individual with a heart for media production to take on the public relations and marketing of our live, film and audio works. We are a Catholic ministry, which for 41 years has been dedicated to renewing and evangelizing the culture through live theater and the media.
The potential of this position for professional and spiritual growth is limitless. As a Catholic media production company, we want to offer opportunities for young artists, film and theater professionals, and evangelizers to reach audiences all over the world with the Mercy of Jesus Christ.
We have a beautiful film studio facility, and our team works together in an atmosphere of prayer and creative collaboration. What we need now is you!
Are you on fire for the Faith and the media? Someone who sees marketing as a means of spreading the Gospel? You’ll love seeing the results of your outreach in audiences who are blown away by the quality of the productions we bring to them personally and via media.
Right now, we have two feature length films in post-production: Heart of Mercy (the story of Saint Faustina, with a modern subplot) starring Maria Vargo and Jonathan Roumie (The Chosen), and Tolton: From Slave to Priest (the story of America’s first Black priest), starring Jim Coleman.
Our stage productions Tolton: From Slave to Priest and Maximilian: Saint of Auschwitz are also on the road September through May.
Check out our websites: www.stlukeproductions.com and www.heartofmercymovie.com to learn more. Also, you’ll get a feel for our ministry by watching our myriad of short videos at:https://www.youtube.com/user/stlukeproductions.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be a key player in the international marketing campaigns of these two films, including coordinating distribution, social media outreach, press interviews and website design. We look forward to many more productions in the future, utilizing your dynamic talents to build awareness of our ministry and works.
This is an exciting time here at Saint Luke Productions. Are you a talented faith-driven artist or marketing professional with a heart for our mission? Come and join our team and help us produce dramas and media works that entertain, inspire and evangelize.
Job responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the project management of all communications, including working with outside graphic designer.
- Creating written, audio and video content for direct mail and digital communications.
- Acting as the contact and supervisor of outside marketing firms’ representation of our films, live dramas, and digital streaming audio productions.
- Working with venue contacts for individual performances to ensure maximum public awareness of the events.
- Planning the calendar of digital and direct mail marketing and fundraising communications (weekly email blasts, bi-annual print newsletter, social media posts, quarterly direct mail appeals).
- Representing the company at formal and informal events
- Researching other communication platforms for the company.
- A passion for our mission of evangelizing through the media
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Clear, engaging written language skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience with social media platforms required
- Graphic design experience (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop) desired, but not required
- Video editing experience (Premier, Final Cut, DaVinci Resolve) desired, but not required
- Knowledge of the Catholic Church and Catholic culture.
Benefits: Health and dental insurance, as well as paid vacation. Simple IRA match after one year. Saint Luke Productions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.