Company: Saint Luke Productions, Inc.
Location: Battle Ground, WA + Travel
Position: Female Touring Stage Manager
Terms: Full-Time Employment
Experience: 0-2 years
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Are you searching for a unique way to use your skills to evangelize the culture? Saint Luke Productions, a 501(c)(3) corporation, is seeking an individual with a passion for live theater and production, strong technical aptitude, and a love of travel and people to tour the United States with our live drama, Faustina: Messenger of Divine Mercy, as a technical assistant.
Stage Manager Duties:
- Travel as a member of a 2-woman team with lead actress and run lights, sound and video for all performances
- Promote the mission of Saint Luke Productions, which is based on a Catholic understanding of the scriptures and the lives of the saints
- Direct volunteers for set-up and break down of equipment and set
- Document tours/shows with photos and reports and send to office as needed
- Maintain theater equipment and assist with studio organization as needed
- Coordinate merchandise sales and process sales at shows through Shopify
- Highly motivated to support the mission of Saint Luke Productions
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Positive, upbeat and energetic
- Theater experience that includes sound and lighting preferred
- Able to handle a high volume of physical activity, with the ability to lift over 50 pounds
Our touring teams have the adventure of a lifetime, bringing high-quality live theater to audiences everywhere. If you believe this position would be a good fit for you and you are a good fit for us, please submit an application.