Saint Luke Productions, a theater and media company that produces Catholic dramas on the scriptures and the lives of the saints, is seeking a motivated with a passion for evangelization through media and the arts, great people skills and strong technical ability.
This salaried position involves touring of the United States with our live dramas as a stage manager and technician. Audio engineering experience would be a great advantage, and would open up possibilities for new projects and creativity. Office and organizational skills also would also be an advantage, for work here at our home office and studio when not on tour. Please explore our website stlukeproductions.com to learn more about what we do.
Duties will include:
-Traveling with the male actor on tour to run lights, sound and video for live drama performances.
-Coordinating volunteers for set up and tear down at each performance venue.
-Maintaining equipment between tours.
- Highly motivated to promote the Catholic mission of Saint Luke Productions
- Great people skills
- Audio engineering skills a plus
- Knowledge of Cubase a plus
- A/V experience at live events a plus
- Positive, upbeat and energetic attitude
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to handle a high volume of physical activity, and to lift over 50 pounds.
If you believe this position would be a good fit for you, please submit an application