Tour Manager/Office Admin at Theater/Film Production Company
Company: Saint Luke Productions
Location: Battle Ground, WA
Terms: Full-time employment
Experience: Entry Level
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Salary: $18.00 an hour
Saint Luke Productions, a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry, is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational and customer service skills to coordinate the logistics for live touring productions. This is an exciting and very dynamic position for someone who loves interacting with people and being a part of a small, close-knit team united for a cause. This is an in-office position.
We are a Catholic ministry, which for 41 years has been dedicated to renewing and evangelizing the culture through live theater and the media. We encourage you to learn about the exciting theater and film work you'll be a part of at our website, and our youtube page.
Take a virtual video tour of our office to meet the staff.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for show sponsors before, during, and after the theatrical tour
- Creating and sending publicity materials and information packets to sponsors
- Establishing travel arrangements, ground transportation, and shipping products and equipment
- Managing travel and show calendars, and keeping web-site schedule updated with new bookings
- Coordinating maintenance of tour equipment so it is prepared for shipping
- Coordinating communication between tour teams/sponsors/volunteers
- Sending post show follow-up and thank you to organizers/hosts
- Assisting Office Manager with the operating functions of the office
- A passion for our mission of evangelizing through the media
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Clear, engaging written language skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Good organizational, planning, and coordination skills
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Adobe InDesign or Photoshop experience desired, but not required
Health and dental insurance as well as company paid vacation and Simple IRA match. Saint Luke Productions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.